History Of Veritas Safety Services Ltd.
Veritas started off as Ansa Training and the Managing Director of the present company led a buy out from the owners of Ansa. The new company was called Veritas Safety Management Ltd and was part of a larger organisation EYS.
The present company was formed in 2016 with the same staff in place. Most of our customers are from the Construction and Utilities sectors, covering all areas of Health and Safety.
As well as general Health and Safety courses we have a purpose built confined space training area, in which we provide training in all areas of confined space.
We supply courses which have CITB, IOSH, Qualsafe, CABWI and CIEH recognised as well as our own accreditations.
Over the 20 years plus that we have provided courses to industry and commerce we have issued:
- Over 680,000 Veritas certificates
- Over 30,000 CITB recognised certifications
- Over 7,000 CABWI recognised certifications
- Over 40,000 C&G recognised certifications
- Over 300 IOSH recognised certifications
- Over 300 CIEH recognised certifications